THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WALL-E


I have not seen the Disney movie Wall-E, but my grandson has. This is his favorite thing now. I bought him a Wall-E comforter and sheet set last month. He was so happy, he kept saying, Wall-E, Wall-E, Wall-E. Since he was still working on his potty training, and had some accidents at night, his mom told him that Wall-E doesn't like to be peed on. He has not wet his bed since that day. Last weekend the kids spent the night with me. I took them to Toys-R-Us. JT saw the Wall-E display of toys and went wild. He had to get a Wall-E figure, but also wanted an Eve toy figure. She is the egg looking thingy. They only had a $40 remote control Eve. I was not going to spend $40. I ended up at the Disney store and was able get him an Eve to go with his Wall-E. He also got a Wall-E plush pillow for his bed. Not to mention 2 DVD's of cartoons.and a Lighting McQueen car. Mercy was not left out. It was an expensive weekend. Glad I only have twoe grandkids. I don't think I can afford any more.

0 comments: