THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 8, 2008

SATURDAY'S CHANGE OF PLANS

I was to be tailgating Saturday in our neighbor's garage. Gary has a party every game. Around 10:30 am my brother Brad called me to see if I wanted to go to the game with him. He has had season tickets for the last few years. Seems he couldn't get anyone to go with him. Of course I went with him. When I took my dish of food over to Gary's, he said "Brad said he was taking you to the game as his last resort." I would rather be his last resort in the beginning of the season, than in November when it is rainy or snowy. That is when he always calls me to go, when no one else will sit out there and freeze their butts off with him. He has GREAT seats, section 14, row 21, located at the southeast corner of the field, just above where the San Diego cheerleaders were. His seats are located on the end of aisle, one step up from the entrance. They are perfect. The seats in front of him are almost was emtpy, which makes it great for us. I will take a win no matter what, but I hope to see improvements this season.
Of course I forgot to take my camera.

0 comments: