THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 12, 2008

BIG GAME



Notre Dame vs. Michigan, how can I discribe the rivalry between these two teams?
I can't. So I will tell you how much Michigan and Notre Dame fans love to rub a win into each other's face.
The state of Michigan is a stone's throw away from the Campus. All you have to do is cross the border and you are in Wolervine territory. It will pit friend against friend, family against family.
If we lose this game it will be a year of hell. Then again if we win, I will have no problem making it hell for any Michigan fan who happens to make the mistake of telling me where their loyalty lies. I even HATE the look of that big M on their jackets. When I see it, I think Hillbilly Bob from Michigan. I am glad Notre Dame stuff is classy.

I am sure I will be screaming and yelling this weekend. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

0 comments: