THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 13, 2008



Texas rode out Hurricane IKE. Here in South Bend, where we have had enough rain to last for months, die hard football fans rode out a downpour the 2nd half of the Notre Dame game to see an outstanding Notre Dame team hand Michigan another loss. 6 turnovers, and ND did want they should, SCORE TOUCHDOWNS.

It was totally awesome!!! This was not the same team I witnessed last week from the stands. Charlie may just have a team this year. I sure hope so.

I think we have a "Golden Boy" in Golden Tate. This is a player to watch. To add to the game they had the WHOLE 1988 championship team & Lou Holtz in attendance. Lou had a statue dedicated.

I sure am glad I am going to be the one to be able to rub in the WIN this year to those annoying Michigan fans. :)

0 comments: