THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 MONTH


It has been 1 month since I quit smoking. I am doing pretty well. The medicine the doctor gave me has helped alot. I do have the dreams every night. I am lucky because they are just dreams and NOT nightmares as some people experience. I haven't had any real bad cravings.
I am starting to feel better. I have noticed that I do not breath as hard when I climb stairs, I am not coughing, and I do not stink of cigarette smoke. I have also noticed that I can smell aromas better, which depending on the smell of something can be a good or bad thing. They say you're food will taste better, but I haven't noticed a change in that. I have always been able to taste the flavor of food. Which by the increase in my waist is a bad thing!!
The other good thing is the inside of my car stays cleaner. I vacuumed it a month ago and it is still clean.
I will be glad when the 6 months of taking this medicine is over. That will be extra money in the bank. It is still cheaper than the cost of the cigarettes.

0 comments: