THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Summer Behind Us

Louie's friend Kevin summed it up yesterday, 3 days of screwing off goes by faster than 3 days of work.

Friday evening I babysat my grandkids. We had a good time together as always. They love to play outside. It was so nice out, we spent the evening playing on the swingset. Mercy wanted to push JT on the swing and do an Underdog. I had to stop her from doing that, our swingset is to small for Underdogs. She argued with a squirrel up in a tree. It was so funny because the squirrel did not move, he was talking back at her. Then Mom & Dad pulled in the driveway. They were upset, they were not ready to go home.

Saturday we spent the day shopping for a sweater I need for the Business Expo at the Century Center this month. Of course, I had to shop the whole mall before I found the one I wanted in the store I started out at.

Sunday, Kevin, Kevin's sister Jackie, Louie & I and two other couples went to the Blueberry Festival. We all met for breakfast then left early for the festival. We had a good time. Of course, I had to get the last of the summer fair food consumed. I did find a Christmas present for Kelly. I got the kids some cute crafts for their bedrooms, but I know I will give it to them before Christmas. It was hot and a long day. By the time I got home I just wanted to shower & take a nap.

Monday, I spent my day doing my chores. Laundry, yard work, cleaning the house. I think I should have a 3 day weekend every week. I like that extra day to get the chores done.

0 comments: