THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 11, 2008

QUIT SMOKING - week 2

Week 2 of my quest to quit smoking. Last week I had cut back to about a half a pack per day. Saturday I only smoked 5 cigarettes all day. On Sunday, I decided that if I had made it on Saturday with only smoking a little bit, maybe I could get through the day on Sunday without smoking at all. I made it through.
Today is my 2nd smoke free day. I am a little bit on the edgy side, but not to bad. The toughest part is the habit. You know the after eating cigarette and the lighting up while driving cigarette. This doesn't seem to brother me as much as not smoking after I eat. Today when the smokers took their smoke break in the morning, I didn't go out with them. This afternoon I went out with them just to get away from my desk. I DIDN"T smoke.
It is a battle, when I want one, I have a conversation going on in my head. "No, you have not smoked in 1 day, now 2 days, don't blow it." I know just one cigarette could send my back to my habit. Wish me luck. I need it!!

1 comments:

Bright A said...

Sweet hear, i love you very much. But God loves you most. Please do not smoke again. plssss just do it for me.