THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 11, 2008

Glad it is Monday




I had these two from 10:30 am Saturday to 7:00 pm Sunday. I am worn out. Mercy found this hat she had left out in some bushes last year. It was dirty and stained. She wanted me to wash it so she could wear it and of course she had to have her pink lipstick on. Well, stains do not come out of yarn hats. Of course JT had to put it on to bug her.
They spent most of the day outside riding their bikes. Mercy has had this horse for 3 years and has never paid an ounce of attention to it until this weekend. Now it is her BFF. She drug that thing around all weekend, and I truely mean drug him. She tied this dog leash to him and pulled the thing everywhere.
JT and Kelly pulled in last night and I was so happy to see them. These two were NOT. Jt buried his heard in my chest and cried. Mercy was whinning that she didn't want to go home. Then their dad told them that he put their Lighting McQueen & Disney Princess tents up out in their yard, they are bugging him to take them home.........yah, peace & quiet.






0 comments: