THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


I called my son last night to tell him that a bad storm was on the way. After it was over he called back because Mercy wanted to talk to me. This was our conversation.
She told me that they were in the basement, because it is the very, very safer place. The fish couldn't hear the storm because they are in water. When she lived at her old house she told her dad she wanted fish and he just went to the store and brought her some fish. She played with "strangers" and had so much fun. The boys were hitting her and the girls told them "not to hit the kid". I asked her who these stangers were. They turned out to be the kids who live across the street from there new house. She is such a delight to talk to. She has that child's innocence that I truely enjoy.
Then little JT wanted to talk, but I still have a difficult time understanding him on the phone. He rattled on for a few minutes until his dad said it was time to hang up. I understood him when he said "Bye, luv you"

0 comments: