THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 15, 2008

Friends you can count on.



I am so excited! I have been looking all over for a toy horse for Mercy. The price on the Fur Friends Smores Pony is $269.00. Way out of my price range. This horse will turn it's head your way when you speak. It makes horse sounds and when you sit on it, it makes hoof clopping sounds. This morning my boss told me that today on the Toys-R-Us web site they had it for $99.00, but it was out of stock. I called the store and they were also out of stock. I called Target and they don't honor competitors coupons. I looked on-line at the Wal-Mart website and they had it in stock, but not at the sale price. I was going to call and see if they would honor a on-line sale ad when my boss called and said she was in the check out lane at Wal-Mart and had the last Smores pony in the store in her cart. They would honor the on-line ad. I can't wait until Christmas eve, I will have her unwrap all her other gifts, then I will bring that horse out last with a big red bow around the neck. I'll need to borrow a video camera from someone.

1 comments:

Patty Knight said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Isn't it great to have friends "watching out" for us. I know Mercy will always remember this gift! Way to go grandma!!