THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 1, 2008

December

This is my favorite month of the year. I love everything about Christmas. The decorations, the Christmas carols, the smells of baking cookies, wrapping gifts, but most of all I love the Christmas Tree. Here is a picture of the tree we put up at work.
I was every busy this past Saturday. I cleaned the house from top to bottom as is tradition in my family that everything be perfect before the tree is put up, cleaned the carpet in the grandkid's room, then put up our Christmas tree. I think one of my favorite memories from when I was a kid, was after we were done with all the cleaning and decorating, my dad would have us turn off all the lamp lights & sit in the living room with only the lights of the Christmas tree on. I miss my dad most of all during the holidays.


0 comments: