THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy Weekend.....Again

It will be another fun filled, action packed weekend for the Towles. Well, maybe not action packed, but enough to keep me from vegging on the couch.

I took Friday off to attend Grandparents Day at Mercy's school. She attends Elkhart Christian Academy. This is a PreK through 12th grade school.
They will have breakfast for the grandparents, then we will see a program the little kids will preform, and then we will spend some time with them in their class. The children will be dismissed at 11:40 and Mercy and I will "do" lunch and then some shopping. We should have a great day. I will post some pictures of our day next week.

Saturday my cousin is getting married. Cheryl and her groom live in Tennessee, so I don't get to see very much of her anymore. The only down side is the wedding in in Elkhart and the reception is in Middlebury. Don't ask me why it is so far, no one but JT and Kelly live in Elkhart County. It will be nice to see my extended family for a happy occasion for once.

Sunday will be busy with all my chores that I didn't get done on Friday or Saturday. I am hoping that I will be able to fit some workout time in somewhere.

0 comments: