THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Battle goes on.......

My battle of the bulge continues. I was so depressed this past week , no matter how much I exercised, it was not showing up on the scale. This morning I weighted myself and much to my relief, I had dropped 5 lbs since last week. I can feel the difference in my clothes, but I need to see it on the scale. I want lower numbers. I have several pieces of nice clothing that's just hanging in my closet waiting on me to lose some weight.
I am getting to the point that I love my walk/jog in the evening. Louie and I enjoy the alone time after dinner. He helps to motivate me to go another lap, without ever saying a word. When I am by myself and my legs are aching, I can talk myself out of that extra lap every time.

0 comments: