THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 8, 2010

2010

Another day of snow flurries in Indiana. 2010 has started off with a bang. I remember when I was a kid we would be praying for snow days. If we were lucky enough to get a snow day, we would sit around all day in our PJ's and watch TV, the good shows like Loony Tunes, Gilligan's Island, and I love Lucy. Sometimes my sisters and brother and I would pray cards and broad games. Now South Bend schools would have to their doors covered in snow before they cancel classes. Sorry, kids, you were born to late to enjoy school broad personnel with common sense. It does make the Notre Dames campus beautiful. So for January let it be snowy and then if we are lucky, February and March will see very little amounts of lake effect or system snow falls. Since it makes very little difference to me what kind of snow it is. SNOW is SNOW.



0 comments: