THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mom is home

My mom came home on Saturday. She will have a nurse come in 3 times a week to take her vitals. A therapist is coming in 3 times a week also to help her get into the shower and to give her breathing excerises to do. I am hopeful that she will be on the road to recovery. Louie was laid off last Friday so he is home with her most of the day. She said he took good care of her yesterday.

Saturday night my granddaughter and I had a sleep over. As tired as I was, I couldn't refuse her plea to spend the night with me. We watched cartoons and ICarly. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I'm not sure what she is doing with the arm thing. I think my little princess may be a Vanna wannabe. I enjoy every moment of her childhood.

0 comments: