THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gotta Love My Husband



In my next life....if there is reincarnation, I want to came back as a MAN. I was so sick this past weekend that when I came home from work on Friday I went to bed and didn't get up until Sunday morning. On Sunday I said to my husband (who is currently laid off from his job) that I need to try and take a shower so I can get up and get some things done. He asked me what I needed to get done, I told him laundry. I swear to God, he looked at me and in his sweetest husband in the world voice he said to me, "Well, just take it slow." If I would have had the strength I would have knocked him out. I thought if I married a younger man I could train him. Boy was I wrong. Husbands, ya gotta love em, because you can't KILL em.

0 comments: