THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 3, 2008

Difficult week

Last week was a difficult week. It started on Monday with the death of one of my clients. On Tuesday JT's uncle Eddie died of cancer, he was 47 years old. I use to work with Eddie at Big C Lumber, that was how John (JT's Dad)and I met. I was totally shocked.
On Saturday morning my aunt Wilma died. She was 87 years old. I have great memories of her and my uncle Bud. They owned a cottage and when I was growing up we spent almost every weekend there. Waking up to a cottage full of relatives, swimming, boating, fishing in the lake. Playing hide and seek, catching frogs. Life sure was simplier back then. I will always cherish those memories.
Then on Saturday afternoon my husband's friend, Roseland Police chief Craig Toner was killed by a drunk driver while he was out riding his motorcycle. Louie and Craig worked out together at the gym and they both hung out at Moondog's. When Louie went on 3rd shift, Craig also patroled Roseland at night. He had Louie program his personnal cell number into my cell, should I have an emergency in the middle of the night. He was a great guy.

0 comments: