THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 16, 2009

Roll Skating

Mom got to come home last Thursday from the hospital. I didn't do anything in the kitchen while she was in the hospital., so I took last Friday off to get some painting done. I got half of it painted. I am going with yellow and white. It is a slow job since Louie & I are doing the remodeling. Louie had to work Saturday, so I went rolling skating with my grandkids. I thought I would be sitting and watching. They had another idea. Their idea was for grandma to SKATE with them. I am a very good skater, but it has been many years since I was on skates. My feet were KILLING me. We had a great time, and I was surprised at how good these little ones could skate. They fall and get right back up.


Me, Jt, & Mercy

Mercy - her legs look long in this picture

JT - he did very well for being only 3


0 comments: