THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 9, 2009

6 Months

Tomorrow, February 10th, will mark 6 months since I quit smoking. If you have ever smoked, you know just how hard it is to quit. I miss it the most when I an stressed out, or totally bored. So far I have managed to beat down the cravings. Not once have I picked up a cigarette since I quit. I know I can't smoke just one. One is all it would take for me to start again. The thing I really notice is I can't stand the smell of smoke on people's clothes. I still like the smell of a cigarette burning through. I do feel better, but I can't seem to be able to lose the extra pounds. I have joined a gym, but I am bad about going in the winter. If it is cold, I go home, put my pajamas on, and eat comfort foods. Now that the weather is getting better, I hope I will go and workout more. I love walking outside. I seem to do better when I can get out in the fresh air.

0 comments: