THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 30, 2008



My really good friend Jennifer and I joined Cardinal Fitness last night. We both have been working out on our own. We do alot of walking, but with the weather starting to turn colder, we both have found that we are talking ourselves out of walking every night. Having someone to work out with is motivation to stay on track with our workouts. I really enjoyed having someone to chat with.
My goal is to live a more healthy lifesytle. If I can lose a few pounds that will be great but I will do it slowly. I am not going to resort to fad diets anymore. The up and down of dieting has not ever resulted in long term weight loss for me. More importantly, Jen & I are both hoping to be able to lower our cholesterol and blood pressure enough to be able to stop taking pills.

0 comments: